Behind The Lens


Hello, my name is Belinda Taylor. Here i will give you a little insight about who i am and how i came to be a Photographer.

Throughout my adult life i have tried to figure out what my true job potential was because it seemed i wasn't happy in other professions. Until i found Photography!

What started out as a form of self inner peace therapy for myself, taking pictures quickly turned into my passion! I knew instantly that i felt most comfortable with a camera in my hands...


I have since taken thousands of photos and moved on to start my own business, Taylormade.Memories. My goal is to bring out the innermost feelings of others by capturing raw emotion in every picture i take.

10000 Hours makes you an expert at anything you practice for that many hours which is why i say i am a Jasc PSP expert because i am sure i have more than doubled those hours with the program.

That knowledge along with my love of Photography makes for an exciting, fresh session for every client i Photograph. You expect the best your Photographer can give ergo your Photographer should give you her/his very best...


If there is one thing i have learned it is that every photo tells a story. Capturing that story in the faces and eyes of the story teller is what makes a memorable moment...I absolutely adore reading those stories...!!!

I specialize in all types of Photography...
  • Babies & Children Photography-
  • Teens & Adults Photography-
  • Family & Modeling Photography-
  • Tattoo & Lingerie Photography-
  • Indoors & Outdoors Photography-
  • Comp Card & Portfolio Creation-
  • Engagement & Wedding Photography

Attended Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College
Associates Degree in
Digital Photography

James A Cawood High School
1982
1986

Owner
Taylormade.Memories

2010
Present
(2 years)

Interests
Photography-Blogging-Graphics Design-Writing

Copyright Notice
The content within this Blog is Copyright © 2012 Taylormade.Memories, All rights reserved. Please do not Copy, Download or Save these Images without express written permission from Taylormade.Memories. All images are Watermarked...!!!


  • Behind The Lens
  • Taylormade.Memories
  • Wednesday, June 3, 2020